May 8, 2016

Mother's Day My Sunday Best

Linking up with Rosie's new linkup My Sunday Best- come join in! 

We've had almost two weeks straight of rain and gray skies so today's sun and temperatures in the 70s is glorious! It's making for an especially happy Mother's Day! Tim thinks my griping about the weather is over the top but, whatever, I'm not from the Pacific Northwest so gloomy weather saps my spirit away. 

Mass behavior today really was not the best we've had (why the constantly sitting with feet on the pew or pulling dresses up?!) but at least breakfast afterwards helped- no cooking and no clean-up which made it just about perfect. ;) (Speaking of cooking, this Mother's Day preschool cookbook I posted about a few years back is a good laugh!) 


For Ascension mass I wore an old Loft cardi, a borrowed Old Navy maternity maxi (from a very kind soul!), and Sole Society sandals, which I've worn many, many times before. 

And here's another mass outfit from a few weeks back:

Pregnancy style, Pink blush dress

A PinkBlush maternity maxi hand-me-down from a friend, J.Crew factory top (which can barely tie over the bump :-/), and old Land's End Canvas sandals. 

The restless troops got a good amount of play-time and vitamin D outside and I'm heartily glad for them since they've been cooped up so much- now it's quiet time for me. :) Have a good one!

14 comments:

  1. You look fantastic! I just love that yellow maxi! Pink Blush has the cutest maternity clothes. Do you know if this one is a boy or a girl? We have four girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I *love* that old navy maxi! The print is perfect :) And I'm totally having trouble with my button-downs getting too small to tie... My rib cage got SO much bigger when I had Peter and won't go back down! Grrrr...

    Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! With Heidi I was able to double knot my button-downs and I could barely tie it this time!

      Delete
  3. We had some sunshine today for the first time in almost two weeks. Rain brings my spirits down, so it has been nice to feel the sun on skin! You and your girls look lovely in your Sunday best! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both those dresses are awesome!And, yes, sunshine seems to make everything better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the cutest! I love both dresses, but my favorite is the yellow with the chambray top. I'm still looking for a chambray top that I love and that is my perfect price. But I adore the look, especially on your cute pregnant self! Happy Mother's Day, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sandals are so cute! Totally looking them up now. And that yellow is stunning on you! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! They're a few years old, so I'm not sure if they still carry the same style but there might be something similar. :)

      Delete
  7. You look so beautiful! I love the skirt, and the dress looks amazing. I love your new blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're too cute. And rocking the maternity style. �� Love the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the joys of parenthood in the pew. You're doing great, hang in there. It gets a lot easier.
    Great look & I'm hopeful for those lovely warm days soon here.
    I LOVE that yellow skirt!!!!!
    Andrea @ mommainflipflops.com

    Stopping by from the Sunday Best link up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Andrea!! And glad to know it gets easier. :)

      Delete
  10. You inspire me with your maternity outfits!
    Not pregnant. Haha

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...