Sep 25, 2016

Simple Meal Idea for the Feast of St. Thérèse & My Sunday Best

I like to cook and I *really* like to eat, so celebrating the liturgical year through food seems like a win, win. However, planning ahead is not my strong suit which is why I've probably only managed to churn out a handful of matching-ethnic-foods-to-feast-day type meals in my life.
Well, last year on the feast of St. Thérèse I hadn't planned anything at all for dinner and at the last minute decided to make a quiche and then realized- hey, French food!

I chose to serve it with....crudités. Boom.

Is that mastering the art of French cooking, or what? ;)
................

And for a two-in-one post here's what I wore to mass today:
Old loft top | Corilynn skirt | Rocket Dog flats

Linking up with Rosie for My Sunday Best- have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Love that skirt so much! And I've been a total meal planning failure lately... I need to get back to it, even if it's just looking at the calendar and seeing inspiration for "ethnic" cuisine based on that day's feast!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...