Dec 18, 2016

My Sunday Best {7}

Today I was all set to brave the cold, with fleece-lined tights and a blanket scarf...and then found out it was 63 degrees outside.
Buffalo check skirt, blanket scarf, red and black outfit
sweater- thrifted | scarf- Nordstrom | skirt- Corilynn | wedges- Nine West

At least I wasn't wearing wool!

I really like this scarf but it's just so bulky and hard to tame! I've only worn it a few times in the last year because of that, and the fact that I have more white than cream in my closet.
We haven't been as a family to mass since the first Sunday of Advent, so it was great to go together today- and thankfully not a circus. ;) 
Our tree is up and the rest of the decorations made it out of the boxes; now I just wish those gifts would wrap themselves!

Linking up with Rosie for My Sunday Best

11 comments:

  1. Always love that skirt! And yes, I was expecting colder temperatures, too... and then it cooled down so much later! Totally threw me off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I need it to be either warm or very cold because I am terrible at dressing for changing weather!

      Delete
  2. Always love that skirt! And yes, I was expecting colder temperatures, too... and then it cooled down so much later! Totally threw me off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable (and cozy) look - The skirt is awesome!! I've actually started appreciating my dogs a little more, since letting them out in the morning helps me figure out what I am actually going to wear - if I'm already fully dressed, I usually try to find some sort of modification to make the temperature more bearable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Letting them out sounds like the perfect weather dressing report! :)

      Delete
  4. You are very beautiful! I love your outfit and your bun. :)
    Happy Christmas Eve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! The bun is my go-to "zero time for hair" look. ;)

      Delete

Feel free to chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...