Jan 25, 2017

Evie Writes

I get a kick out of some of the papers that come home in Evie's school folder, as well as things she jots down at home that I find stashed on the counters and table tops. Here are some of my favorites:


 Recently I came across this endearing note Evie wrote to notify her teacher (pictured below) that she wouldn't be in school on her birthday...in the summer.
The girls are still eking out every last bit of the Christmas season...
But for this post-Christmas letter to Santa I would never have known Evie had such an interest in space:
One day back in December she took it upon herself to make a list of things we should (not) do at mass. I'm contemplating bringing this with us on Sundays as a reminder. ;)
When this came home in her folder at Thanksgiving it was a good day:
And when Heidi slipped and fell down the stairs recently, Evie went right for some paper to put her get better wishes into writing.

I'm sure it made Heidi feel beder. :)

4 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love those emergent writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute.. thanks for sharing. you will enjoy these even more when Evie graduates highschool/college/graduate school ;) wedding day and so on ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! She writes so well. Honestly, I might have to print out that list for Church behavior for my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute!! I love that you're documenting them!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...