Jul 3, 2016

My Sunday Best: 3rd of July

Tapping out a quick post to link up with Rosie today.
 (And alllmost done with Cora's birth story, hoping to post it this week!)

J. Crew factory striped skirt, striped midi skirt
Shirt- Talbot's via Twice (RIP) / Skirt- J. Crew factory / Wedges- old Etienne Aigner

I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw this skirt- lined, pockets, and elastic waist. Yes please! It seems to be sold out but this white eyelet one looks like a keeper as well. 

........

I had picked out red/ white/ blue themed dresses and hair clips for each of the girls for mass today...and then somehow Audrey arrives at church wearing (along with her white and blue dress) a bright yellow sun hat with a pink headband + a flower perched on top and floral sandals with frilly lace socks. 
Sometimes it's hard to be a mom.


Hope you have a great 4th tomorrow! Head over to Rosie's for more Sunday best!


7 comments:

  1. hahaha, sounds like my kids. Seriously, what???? You look awesome and I agree that skirt is an awesome find. I looooove pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I know, I was seriously so, so sad when Twice disappeared. It was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the skirt trifecta - pockets, lining, AND elastic waist. It looks lovely, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! I can't believe you just had a baby!!

    Looking forward to the birth story! I love birth stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay.. I am not the only one deviating from the red, white, blue.
    very lovely as always, Lisa.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still miss Twice... And nobody will ever wear the outfits I pick out for them!! I've pretty much given up.

    Love love love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fantastic! I love your striped skirt. It is very flattering (unlike the horizontal striped dress I wore to Mass). Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...