Mar 12, 2017

What season is it? {My Sunday Best}

We've had some gloriously warm, wonderful days in the last month- this was us on Thursday:
...and now there's a forecast for 12-18 inches of snow Monday and Tuesday. NO THANK YOU.
We're basically living in this Kevin Henkes book, droopy daffodils and all.
 I know it's still technically winter but my brain cannot handle all the wardrobe changes- from wool sweaters to flip-flops and back again...

I tossed my last pair of nylons a few weeks ago (they hardly last one wear before getting runs in them!!), so I had to settle for some light grey, ashen looking tights to mass. Very Lenten, I suppose.

I also wore my new LuLaRoe dress (so comfortable, and with pockets!), so there's that!

Linking up with Rosie! Here's hoping spring weather comes soooon for us all.

11 comments:

  1. It must've been a LuLa Roe kind of day!! I was frustrated because my nylons, which I wanted to use to have some warmth on my legs, got their rip this morning and were rendered useless. So, no nylons for me today - they would have polished the look so much!

    And, I think this whole country is doing the daffodil full of life, to drooping again. One day it's beautiful springtime weather, and the next we need our cold-weather gear. So very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bummer about the nylons!
      And it's hard to adjust when the weather warms up and things start to bloom and then the temps plummet back to freezing. :-/

      Delete
  2. Your outfit is so adorable! I gotta figure out this whole LulaRoe thing... and I agree, this weather is too confusing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sara! I was invited to LLR party by a friend. I have to admit, I found the selection and choice of prints a little overwhelming at first but it definitely helped to try things on in person and think about what I wanted the dress to be used for.

      Delete
  3. That dress is perfect on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh the snow. I was hoping the forecast would just go away!! But really, what's a Virginia March without a snowstorm?

    Love that dress! Pockets ftw!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I recognized an Amelia. Adorable! We're dealing with the same weather roller-coaster too. It's been crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is LuLaRoe? it's beautiful!
    I am running a giveaway right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entered!! I am crossing all my fingers. 😉

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...