Jul 30, 2017

The Closest I'll Get to Monochromatic {My Sunday Best}

I've often admired bloggers who have posed in entirely pink/ white/ denim/ what-have-you outfits and have made it look effortless but every time I've thought I could possibly make a monochromatic outfit work, I lose my nerve and end up changing before I leave the house looking like a flamingo.

Don't mind the horrible mess!
I don't wear this skirt as much as I'd like since I don't have a red or olive top that matches and the background is cream. A few weeks ago I found this cardigan at a thrift store and decided I could be sartorially gutsy by putting this outfit together. ;)

We went out for a short hike and playground time today at a new to us park- the weather is so beautiful and much welcome after a few rainy days. It was so nice to have some family time- the weekends seem to fill up with so many "need-to-dos" and just fly by!

Linking up with Rosie. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh I LOVE that skirt!! Do your kids ever dress in awkwardly monochromatic outfits? Mine always go through stages like that and it's hilarious - Mary Claire had a favorite brown outfit... Brown shirt, brown skirt, brown leggings. She thought it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! You look just gorgeous. And it's not just because I heart cheery florals. ;)

    I've never tried the monochromatic look. I'm too afraid of reading "Uncle Ted," who wears a white polo, light khaki shorts, white tennis shoes, white tube socks, and a white ball cap. There's a right way to monochrome, and I'm not sure I can pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love your skirt! It is so bold and so feminine all at the same time! The punch of red beads really draws interest to your beautiful face too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous!! I'm digging your entire look - between the necklace, cardigan, adorable skirt, and heels - I can't tell what I like more. So, suffice it to say, I think you rocked this look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! you nailed this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the skirt! So pretty! You could also do blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! You look just gorgeous. And it's not just because I heart cheery florals. ;)



    แตกใน xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...