Mar 17, 2018

So They Say {5}



Audrey holding an inchworm:
"Just look at yo'self. You're adorable!"

Heidi singing:
"Oh Susannah! Oh won't you cry for me. I play the banjo wif the banjo on my knee."


Evie (while she was reading Pioneer Girl): 
"The book that I'm writing in my head is called Modern Girl. About my life. It'll take days to read."

Audrey working on something:
Don't worry. There's constructions in this book, so I know how to do it.

Heidi brandishing a dollar coin:


"Look, it's the Holy Spirit!"

Evie, while watching an Olympic figure skating couple make a mistake:
"Or maybe falling is part of their dance..."

Heidi mesmerized by the floating dust particles:
"Mom, wook- there's fireflies in our house."


Audrey helping to wash the younger girls' hair:
"First I'll wet it, then I'll champagne it."


And an endearing parenting moment- the other night I was dressing the younger two while Evie was waiting for me to turn on the shower. I hollered at her that with four of them I can't be everywhere at once, and sometimes they need to try and do things themselves. From the bathroom I hear, "Evie, you can do this." 💛
 

1 comment:

Feel free to chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...