Apr 4, 2021

Lately Around the House

 This probably doesn't need to be said, but at any rate- when it comes to home decor or projects around the house I quite lack expansive creative vision and I have even less skill (or patience) to carry said vision out (also to note- we haven't painted one single room in the 6+ years we've lived in this house, despite the need and dislike of several wall colors. So.). However, I do get excited when I make little changes here and there! (Bob Wiley would affirm my baby steps.)

We finally purchased two dressers (via Goodwill) that went into Evie & Audrey's room, so Heidi's room acquired their old Ikea one. I also purchased some prints (from Studio Senn & Shining Light Dolls) and frames for the wall, and thrifted the mirror, books, and brass carousel horse. 


The doll is "Heidi" which my mom had given her for her birthday a few years ago.:)


Here are a few other things around the house that I've thrifted recently. (Tbh- the wicker decor bandwagon has completely swept me up.)


wicker magazine rack for books

And I thought these brass little guys were just too cute to pass up. There was a whole slew of brass figurines at Goodwill that had undoubtedly been donated by one person; I'm trying to let myself not regret getting a couple more!



That's all for now.:)


1 comment:

Feel free to chime in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...